- Ambulance Corps
- Assessment Information
- Boards & Committees
- Bottle & Can Recycling Center
- Building Permits
- Burning Permits
- Camping Permits
- Community Event Form
- Community Groups
- Community Hall/Pavilion Rental
- Educational Facilities
- Fire Company
- Laws & Ordinances
- Local Business Info
- Meal Site for Seniors
- New York State Officials
- Oak Mt Ski Center
- Photos Around Town
- Public Safety
- Religious Organizations
- US Senators/Congressman for New York State
- Youth Program
Wells Town Court is held every Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
DA Day is every third Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m.
Please communicate with the Court in writing.
To fax information, dial 518-924-3444
The Court is located inside the Wells Community Hall, 1382 State Rte. 30.
FAQ: How do I pay a fine?
Answer: When a guilty plea is entered, the judge will assess the fine-and mandatory state surcharge when applicable, e.g., recommended for a particular charge(s).
Payment of fines/mandatory surcharges is accepted in the following ways only:
- Certified check or money order payable to Wells Town Court. The address to mail payments is PO Box 222, Wells, NY 12190.
- Cash if paid in person.
- Online by visiting http://www.paycourtonline.com/ or calling (888) 912-1541.
NO personal checks will be accepted.
Resolution Honoring Town Justice Henry J. Malec